Malabrigo Silky Merino is beautiful hand-dyed DK yarn which combines the beautiful shine of silk with the softness of merino wool.
- 51% silk, 49% merino wool (mulesing-free)
- 50 grams= 137 meters, 1.76 ounces = 150 yards
- Needle Size: US 4 – 6 or 3.5 – 4mm
- Gauge: 20-22s/10cm (3.5-4mm needles) 22.0 to 24.0 sts = 4 inches
- Hand wash, cool water, dry flat
Single ply yarn is nice for scarfs, beanies and sweaters. Patterns for inspiration.
- Circumnavigate -scarf (Heidi Kirrmaier)
- Everdeen Beanie (Tanis Gray)
- Manzanilla -sweater (Joji Locatelli)
- Theory Shawlette -scarf (Jennifer Lang)
- Enrejado -scarf (Kirsten Kapur)
- Something in the air -scarf (Joji Locatelli)
We have also a selection of other Malabrigo yarns