Knitting for Olive Heavy Merino is a worsted-weight merino yarn with wool from Patagonia. The wool is produced mulesing-free and can be traced back to the farm that produced it. Heavy Merino may feel a little bit rough while knitting, but it softens up considerably with watering.
A nice knitting pattern for Heavy Merino is for example Rocky road -sweater which is designed by Suvi @kudelmiani Rocky road is unique oversize sweater which is knitted from down to top.
Other patterns for Knitting for Olive Heavy Merino:
- Clotilde Cardigan – Knitting for Olive
- Children’s Clotilde sweater – Knitting for Olive
- Clotilde Sweater – Knitting for Olive
- The Weekender – Andrea Mowry
- Sweater No. 18 (My Favourite Things)
- Vargö pullover (Sari Nordlund)
- Marzipan pullover (Sari Nordlund)
- Saknes cardigan (Zanete Knits)
- Erantis Blanket (Knitting for Sif)
- Growing Close beanie (Sari Nordlund)
- Syli cardigan (Leeni Hoimela)
- Wishbone Sweater (Veronika Lindberg, @kutovakika)