Wave 17 (summer 2023) includes:
- 11 knitting patterns: 4 shirts, 3 cardigans, 1 top, 2 scarves and 1 pair of socks.
- An interview with Cinthia Vallet, a French designer and debut author known for her knitted soft toys. Cinthia talks about her design and the joy that knitting toys can bring to adults too.
- An article about an Australian shepherd who raises Finnish sheep 15 000 kilometres from the roots of his flock.
- A series of regular chats where British knitwear influencer Jeanette Sloan meets interesting craft people. In this issue he interviews Lissy and Rudi Robinson-Cole, whose crochet art is inspired by their Maori culture.
- A series of five lists, where Päivi Kankaro gathers expert tips for designing your own knitting patterns.
- This is where I knit – a series of stories featuring knitters in their favourite places. In this issue, we meet Johanna Ylistö, a Finnish knitter who loves to knit in the wild.
- Delicious recipes for summer: tomato confit, lemon mocktail and almond pavlova
- Book reviews.